Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grateful

August 5, 2013

Dear everyone,

I had a pretty cool experience  this week. I was feeling really down one morning while I was doing my personal study, and so I prayed and asked Heavenly Father for help. And a thought came to me that I needed to be more grateful in my prayers. So I wrote down a list of things that I was thankful for and made sure to mention them in my prayers. 

Then, the other day, while we had our scheduled mormon.org time, I was looking on lds.org and I noticed the First Presidency message from this month's issue of the Ensign (August 2013). It was about being more grateful! I read it and it was so good. You all need to read it. :) 

Also, miracles: Sister K came to church yesterday! We were so excited because we have been praying for that all week. And it happened!

I love you and miss you but I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. Even though it's hard sometimes, I don't want to give up. 

I really am grateful for all that you do, and I hope that you all know that. 
Love, Sister Lewis




No comments:

Post a Comment