Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Prayer

July 15, 2013

Dear family,

I am finding out things about myself that I've never thought about before. I've realized that I really need to work on patience-with myself AND with others. It's really hard lesson to learn, but I know that I'll work it out with LOTS of prayer.

I also have been struggling with homesickness this week. But that's okay. I'm doing a lot better today. Thank you for your support and encouragement. 

Oh! I gave a talk yesterday in sacrament meeting-I spoke on how I prepared for my mission and what I wish I had done better in my preparations. It wasn't a stellar talk, but I think I did okay. 

Thank you for everything, I love you so much and please keep me in your prayers.  And tell me about your fun adventures that I'm sure you are having! 

Love, Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment